If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, then we would like to hear from you. You can contact us by post, fax or email at [email protected]. Please address all correspondence to the Compliance Manager.
Our Complaints department will be best placed to receive your complaint and work with you to resolve it.
MatchPlace Limited has established an internal complaints procedure to ensure your complaint is dealt with efficiently and by the correct person. To help us investigate and resolve the problem as quickly as possible, please make sure you give us the following information:
● Your name, address and client reference number
● A clear description of your concern
● Details of what you would like us to do to fix it
● Copies of any relevant documents, such as letters
● A daytime telephone number where we can contact you
We will try to resolve your complaint immediately and with minimum of inconvenience to you. The more information you can give us the better. The first step is for us to be really clear on what the problem is and to identify with you what we can do to fix it.
Sometimes we will not be able to solve the problem immediately. If we are unable to resolve your complaint by the following day and if we have not already contacted you to agree our proposal for resolving the issue, we will:
● Send an acknowledgement of your complaint in writing within 5 working days.
● Confirm who will handle your complaint, and how you can contact them.
If your complaint is particularly complex in nature, we will keep you informed of the progress as we continue our investigations.
In any event we will endeavour to resolve your complaint and provide you with a full response within 15 working days. These may be extended up to 35 working days where an answer cannot be provided due to reasons outside of direct control. If this is the case MatchPlace will send a holding letter in the interim.
In our final response we will include:
● A summary of the complaint
● A summary of the outcome of our investigation
● Whether we acknowledge there has been any fault on our side and whether the complaint will be upheld
● Details of any offer to settle the complaint and how long this offer will remain open
● If you are an eligible client, a notification of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service
If we are unable to provide you with a final response within 8 weeks we will write to you to give you:
● An explanation as to why we are unable to provide you with a final response and with an indication as to when you will get one.
● If you are an eligible client, a notification of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
We value your feedback. Help us get it right every time.